“Virtually Everywhere Remotely!”
DaveTheNerdGuy LLC strives to help people with technology and transform business ideas into reality. Moreover, if you need assistance with technology, we can work together to solve any problem “Virtually Everywhere.” For instance, upgrades to your hard drive, memory, or installing a new video card. In addition to computer repair services, we sell all makes and models of peripheral devices including HP, Dell, Lenovo and more. For example, networking your home, office or business.
*Service Onsite $60, Remotely $30.
Why You Need To Hire An IT Consultant!
- We save you time!
- We save you money!
- We know stuff!
- We drive your profits
- We can free up your secretary to answer phones.
- Who else can change the printer toner?
- We read code no one else understands.
- You need us to remember your passwords
- The kid down the street wasn’t much help.
- We are there when you need us!
Computer Repair Services we offer below
- Computer trouble shooting- $60
- Printer trouble shooting/issues/configure.-$60
- Network connection issues-$60-$120
- Servers install and configurations-$120-$299
- Firewalls install and configurations-$120-$199
- Hardware diagnostics, configure, and installations-$60-$120
- Software diagnostics, configuration, and installations-$30-$60
- Routers and Port switch configuration and installations-$120-$160
- Network Analysis, Network Design, Network Mapping-$60-$299
- Windows installation and configuration-$99
- Computer sales and devices.-Ask for Quote
- MS office. Quickbooks, Freshbooks, POS systems-$99-$199
- Backup solutions, Cloud, external drives-$60-$120
- Reseller Business class Dell products- Quotes
- Reseller Business class HP products- Quotes
- Memory upgrades, Hard dive upgrades-$60-$160
- Twenty-Five point computer cleanup and optimization-$99-$120
- Audio and Video issues, configuration, and installation-Quotes
- Security audit checks, configuration, trouble shooting-Free-$299
- Server Cleanup and optimization-$120-$199
- Power supple trouble shooting and installation- $60-$120
- Cabling and network installations-$99-Quote
- Workstation Updates and security patching-$60-$120
- Managed IT services min 5 workstations-$29-Quote
- Reseller Eset endpoint Advanced plus-$60
- Reseller Webroot Antivirus.– $60
- Reseller Carbonite unlimited cloud backup-$80
- Reseller Microsoft products-Quote
- Battery replacement and backup solutions-$60
- TV installations, media devices configured-Quotes
- Data Recovery, data backup solutions-$60-$199
- Phone apps and installation solutions-$30-$60
- Security Camera installations-Quote
- Wi-Fi access points installed and configured-$60-$160
- Restaurant POS and software-Quote
- Zoom, Cisco WebX meeting software configuration-$30-$60
- Email issues, trouble shooting, configuration-$30-$120
- Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Website email-$30-$60
- Website troubleshooting, configuration-Quote
- Website Domain, Permissions, security-Quote
- Bluetooth, Keyboard, mouse, and another devices-$30-$60
- Virtual Machine (VM) ware-Quote
- VirtualBox, installations and configurations-$60-Quotes
- Linux Kali, Ubuntu distros installations and configurations-$60-$199
- VoIP phone systems-Quote
- Cybersecurity Services-Quote
- Mobile and remote networking solutions-Quote
- IT Development-Quote
- Help desk support-$99-$199
- IT training and team extension service-$99-$160
*Services Calls future than 50 miles subject to additional charges.
Our Partnerships And Vendors
Six Guiding Principles
1. Channel partners are integral to Dell Technologies overall success in delivering an excellent customer experience.
2. Dell Technologies commits to deliver a simple, predictable and profitable partner program.
3. Sales engagement between Dell Technologies and our Channel partners will include elements of Deal Registration, joint territory/account planning and teaming agreements. These are designed to build trusting, long-term relationships that result in satisfying our mutual customers.
4. Dell Technologies commits that conflict will be managed and resolved with the highest level of prioritization and transparency.
5. Dell Technologies commits to offer comprehensive training and enablement to our Channel partners for all Dell Technologies solution offerings.
6. Dell Technologies commits to strengthening relationships with Distributors to develop and enable a robust Partner Community.